Denia It is one of the most tourist cities in our country, especially in the summer season. It is on the north coast of the province of Alicante, in the Valencian Community, and has just under 50,000 inhabitants, a figure that reaches 200,000 during the summer. It is a perfect place for holidays not only due to its good climate and excellent beaches, but also because its strategic location allows you to have two important cities such as Alicante and Valencia at the same distance (both about 100 kilometers away).
In its 20 kilometers of coastline you find many beaches and coves, the first with sand and the second almost all with stones. These are the best beaches in Denia:
– Les Deveses beach: It is semi-urban and has a lot of vegetation. Its sand is fine and golden, its waters are very calm and there is usually wind. Among the most outstanding services offered are a tourist office, showers, toilets, walkways, umbrellas, hammocks, nautical equipment rental and a spa kiosk.
– Almadrava beach: It is also semi-urban and its occupation is usually medium. It has both sand and gravel and the waves are moderate. Among its services there are buses or walkways, there are not many other things.
– Les Bovetes beach: it is a beach of about 700 meters in length with a fairly high occupation. With fine golden sand, its waters are always calm. It has buses, showers and walkways.
– Nova Beach: it has an extension of just over a kilometer and its occupation is high, with fine golden sand and calm waters. It has all kinds of services, such as buses, umbrellas, hammocks, showers, nautical equipment rental, a spa kiosk or access for the disabled. It is just over a kilometer from the Nautical Club.
– Aiguadolç cove: Also called simply La Cala, it is in the El Montgó Natural Park and has an extension of only 80 meters. Its occupation is high and nudism can be done in it.
Costa Blanca Nature Highlights 2019: Denia, Oliva, Calpe, Benidorm, Javea, Guadelest, Beaches (September 2021)
- Alicante, Denia, beaches