More and more people are deciding to go to live outside our countryAnd it is that with the crisis and the very high unemployment rates, it is usually the best solution, especially for young people. The difficult part is deciding which country will be your destination and what kind of life you can lead there, if it will be a very expensive place, if there will be work, etc.
Today I would like to write about the cheapest countries to go to live, so if you are considering leaving Spain, it will certainly interest you. Although it seems impossible, there are some countries in which you can live comfortably with about 400 euros a month, an amount that in our country almost does not even come to pay the rent of a fairly decent apartment. Take note of the cheapest countries to live:
– Thailand: a wonderful destination full of beaches, good weather almost all year round and delicious gastronomy. You can rent a room for around 100 euros a month in a good place near the coast, and find food stalls with typical dishes for less than one euro.
– Cambodia: it is a very poor country in which it will not be very expensive to live. For example, in its capital you can find a good flat for around 300 euros and eat in several restaurants for just over a euro per plate.
– Philippines: In the capital, Manila, it is expensive to live, but in other cities like Cebu you can find apartments for less than 150 euros a month. In addition, in that city there are many beaches, golf courses and shops of all kinds.
– Costa Rica: Probably one of the countries that best combines low prices for living there with an excellent quality of life. A paradise where you can see that in its capital, San José, there are apartments for around 200 euros and menus in restaurants that do not reach 5.
– Paraguay: one of the cheapest countries in the world to live. A good apartment in a central area of the capital costs you just over 150 euros, something unprecedented in any other large city.
– Propeller: It is one of the most beautiful countries in Central America and where you will find a natural paradise and very good prices. A good apartment on the outskirts of the city costs you around 250 euros.
The 10 Cheapest Countries To Live or Retire | You Might Not Need to Work (May 2020)
- Belize, Cambodia