One of the most famous tourist destinations in Europe is the Blue Coast, which in summer becomes the center of luxury and glamor. Famous beaches, exquisite hotels and celebrities in any corner. This is the Costa Azul, also known as the French riviera and that in the summer months it becomes European Hollywood.
It is on the Mediterranean coast and covers more or less from Marseille to Genoa (already in Italy). There are many municipalities that you can find in all its extension, so I will give you a summary of the best so that you know what you have to visit in a route through the French Riviera:
– Marseilles: a beautiful city with great cultural diversity. It is a very cosmopolitan city in which luxury and glamor are present in practically every corner.
– Toulon: It is a coastal city that is part of the route of innumerable cruises even though it does not have great attractions. Many artists bought houses in the bay, and these mansions are most remarkable in addition to the views of the sea.
– Cannes: a very famous city thanks to its film festival and which makes millions of people decide to visit it every year to discover what movie stars all over the world love.
– Monte Carlo: Another very glamorous city and where you cannot miss a visit to any of its famous casinos. In its port you will see some of the best yachts in the world.
– Nice: It is one of the best-known cities on the French Riviera thanks to the spectacular nature of all its beaches. This is where more celebrities come on vacation. Without a doubt one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
FRENCH RIVIERA ROAD TRIP! Cute villages in the South of France (October 2020)
- French Riviera, routes