The Isla Mágica Theme Park It's in Seville and is inspired by the discovery of America. Opened in 1997, it has several attractions, theme areas, restaurants, and shops. In this 2012 the 15th anniversary is celebrated, for which new attractions are inaugurated and several films are recovered for broadcast in the different attractions.
It consists of 8 thematic areas, each with various attractions and entertainment venues. Take note of the details of each:
– Seville, Puerto de Indias: it is an area that represents the port of Seville from the 16th century and where you can see funny and picaresque characters. Among its attractions include "La Travesía" (a boat route on the park lake), the "Magic Carousel" and "The Challenge". It also has 4 restaurants and 2 stores.
– The Balcony of Andalusia: It is a viewpoint from which you can see a model that reproduces the main monuments of Andalusia. A couple of years ago it was no longer open to the public and you can only access it with a concerted visit.
– Maya world: Here you can find buildings, pyramids, volcanoes and everything related to the Mayan world. Before it was called Quetzal but last year it was renamed. Among its attractions, "The Temple of Terror" or "Ciklon". It has a bar with sandwiches and snacks, as well as a store with items from the Mayan culture.
– America gate: In this area is the "Fuerte de San Felipe", which is a place where you can eat while enjoying musical shows. It is one of the most complete areas thanks to its 5 attractions, 4 games, 6 restaurants and 3 shops.
– Amazon: It has a lot of vegetation and there are many wooden cabins that simulate an indigenous town. There are 4 attractions, a restaurant and 3 shops.
– The Pirates' Lair: the refuge of all the pirates of Isla Mágica and that simulates being a town where a frigate docked. It has an attraction, 2 games, 4 restaurants and a store.
– The Fountain of Youth: the favorite area for the little ones thanks to the fact that there are many things for them, such as puppet theaters, waterfalls, lakes ... All of its attractions are for children and it also has a restaurant and a store.
– The Golden: It is one of the most complete areas and has some of the most famous attractions. It has a Cinema-Simulator that has a hemispherical screen of 600 square meters on which several films are projected.
Isla Magica ???? Sevilla theme park 〽️ (May 2022)
- theme parks, Seville