On several occasions I have already told you how much I like castles and I have told you about a few. Today I would like to make a short summary of the most beautiful in the world and that almost all of them are in Europe. The castles have always been a very important point of interest in each place, with many travelers who visit them not only for their beauty but for being located in spectacular natural settings.
The ones that I present today are those castles that you should visit at least Once in life, so if you are going to be in the area it is totally mandatory to go see them and discover all their charm. Take note:
– Hohenzollern Castle: It was built in the 19th century and belongs to the Hohenzollern dynasty. It is in Germany, specifically in Hechingen, and at a height of almost 900 meters. Ideal to visit if you are going to be in Stuttgart since it is only 50 kilometers away and the trip is worth it.
– Alcazar of Segovia: Without a doubt it is one of the great wonders of our country and, together with the Aqueduct, the most visited in the city of Segovia. It is a medieval fortress that was the residence of the Kings of Castile and that seems totally out of a story.
– Himeji Castle: It is the castle that receives more tourists every year in Japan and is in the city of Himeji. It is one of the best preserved in medieval times in the country and is used for countless filming and television series. In addition, from there you have spectacular views of the entire city.
– Neuschwanstein Castle: King Ludwing ordered its construction and wanted it to have a fairy tale design. It is in an idyllic setting surrounded by mountains, lakes and waterfalls. It is one of the most beautiful and visited castles in the world. It is close to the city of Füssen in Germany.
– Prague Castle: It is a true medieval Gothic gem and the largest in the world in style. A spectacular medieval fortress that was the residence of the Bohemian kings, Roman emperors and presidents of the Czech government.
Top 10 Most Beautiful Castles On Earth - Part 1 (April 2021)