One of the low cost airlines most successful in our country is Ryanair, that thanks to its low prices and the large number of routes it has, it becomes a favorite for travelers, despite being also one of the biggest problems it tends to have, and that is to read all the rules and regulations It has so as not to take you an unpleasant surprise when you have to travel. Once you get used to the way of working of this company you will love it because although it has a few oddities it is clear that for the little you pay to travel you can not expect much.
It is very common to meet flights at € 1 and thus be able to visit any European city for just a couple of euros you spend on the trip, so do not expect too much on board because you will not receive anything and they will charge you almost for breathing. If you are considering fly with Ryanair Take note of these tips so you can organize everything much better:
- Your website is for one use very easy and soon you will be able to handle it with total comfort. When you choose your flight, fill in all the information they ask for and make sure they are correct, otherwise it will take much longer to get several error pages.
- Be careful with the extras that you want to add when buying the ticket since there are a lot, such as travel insurance, rent a car, choose a hotel, bill sports equipment such as skis, hire a second suitcase and some more. If you are going to need any of this, it is better to do it at the time of purchase, since it will be more expensive later.
- Payment is always made with card, both credit and debit, and accepts all types of cards, also having its own card with which or you will pay commissions to buy on this website (with the rest of the cards they charge you almost € 3 commission for each journey).
- As for the luggage, for the hand luggage you can carry a suitcase, bag or backpack with measurements of 50x40x20cm and weighing no more than 10 kilos. You can check in a suitcase of up to 15 kilos And if you exceed the weight you will pay € 15 for each extra kilo, so try to think carefully about what you are going to carry before taking the ticket to buy the check-in of 2 suitcases instead of one since it is cheaper to pay excess baggage.
- The boarding pass You have to take it from home because if they have to get it at the airport they will charge you more, I imagine that because of the effort it takes to get it out or because of how much paper costs.
- Once on board they do not give you food or drink or anything at all, at least for free since if you pay it you can have a great variety. They do big business with services on board so be prepared for the flight attendants to come and offer you all kinds of things several times.
TOP 6 TIPS WHEN FLYING WITH RYANAIR IN 2019 (November 2023)
- airlines, low cost, Ryanair