Following my particular guide to know all corners of the United States, today I would like to talk to you about Georgetown, specifically the one in the state of South Carolina since in this same country there are a few more with this name and that they are in different states.
It was founded in 1729 and its architecture from that time still persists in many parts of the city, many of them surrounded by beautiful wooded parks that give it a very special charm and where you can carry out different types of activities. It is a great city for play golf since it has many fields. Take note of this information if you are going to traveling to Georgetown:
– Purchases: There are many shopping centers among which Waccamaw Pottery Outlet Stores and Myrtle Beach Factory Stores stand out, both with very cheap and great prices to find all kinds of clothes and accessories at a very good price and in addition to quality.
– Museums: Culture is very important in this city and you have several museums that are very interesting, such as the Rice Museum, the Hopsewee Plantation and the Kamanski House.
– Leisure: If you want to enjoy a day of rest and relaxation you can stop by one of the water parks or attractions that exist, in addition to the fact that there are several crossings along the river. At the Grand Strand beach you can do a lot of water sports and you can even fish.
– Night life: There is a lot of atmosphere and with very good vibes anywhere, something very important to go out for drinks. There are plenty of clubs and bars with live music.
– Parties: During the summer months, specifically June, July and August, Harborfest takes place every Tuesday, a festival where you can eat, drink and buy all kinds of souvenirs from 06:00 to 22:00 and which culminates with fires artificial.
Traveling to GEORGETOWN, PENANG! ⭐ (August 2020)
- South Carolina, Georgetown