When we go on vacation there are a lot of types of accommodation among which we can choose. Normally we always want a hotel or a hostel, but there are other options that can also be very profitable, especially if our stay at the destination will be extensive. One of them is rent an apartment, since it is much cheaper than a hotel and we can cook and have greater freedom and privacy.
Rent an apartment on vacation It has several advantages and disadvantages, and you will have to analyze them to see if it really compensates you not only in the economic plane but also in terms of the benefits that you can have in it. Take note of all the details and a few tips to do it:
- The first advantage is that it is cheaper than a hotel and you will not have a limit of hours or spaces, you can use all the rooms of the apartment and throughout the day, as well as enter and leave whenever you want without having to worry about a closing time or meals.
- When you go to rent it, take a good look at whether it belongs to an owner or an agency, just like doing it online or with a travel agency. Always check information and look for information from other people who have stayed there to learn about their experiences.
- Ideally, you can visit the apartment before paying for it, since in some cases the images offered online do not correspond to reality and the facilities may be in worse condition. If you contract directly with an owner, negotiate to be able to see it in person before paying any amount.
- Also recommended sign a contract before paying the signal or the entire amount and reflecting the length of stay, who are responsible for the costs of services such as water, electricity, gas, etc. and especially a cancellation clause to know what will happen to your money if for any unforeseen You must cancel your vacation and leave the city.
- Once you have rented it and you settle in it, it is advisable to buy a few basic things so that your life there is much more comfortable, such as having something for breakfast, lunch and dinner even if you plan to make those meals abroad. For example, I also take a set of sheets and towels with me when I go to one.
How to Rent an Apartment - Tips!! ! | Brittany Daniel (April 2021)