Approaches End of the year And there are many people who want to spend this important night in a very special place where they can also know what other ways to celebrate it, since not everyone in the world takes grapes when entering a new year.
Today I offer you a few cities to spend New Year's Eve Originally and knowing new traditions outside our country, take note:
– London: I celebrated the move to 2004 there and I remember it spectacularly since there are some spectacular fires in front of the London Eye that can be seen from almost anywhere in the city. Trafalgar Square is where most people gather for the countdown that will take you to the new year, although there are no grapes or anything like that, just count the last 10 seconds up. Then you have lots of shows and parties all over the city, including in theaters where the most important works do a special function to welcome the new year.
– Paris: Without a doubt one of the most romantic options to wish your partner Bonne Année (Happy New Year). You can celebrate it in fancy restaurants, in discos or outdoors in many of the places where special parties are held. The fireworks show is also worth seeing as you sip a glass of champagne on the Champs Elysees, where people start gathering at 9pm to be able to toast there for the new year. Unforgettable.
– Venice: Another of the most romantic and special destinations and where tourists usually go to a typical restaurant to celebrate the change of year. In the Plaza de San Marcos everyone gathers to see the fireworks and count down to welcome the new year. The parties usually last until the next morning as they say it is very lucky to see the sunrise on the first day of the year.
– NY: One of the most special and spectacular, at least for me. Thousands of people flock to Times Square to see the famous ball drop that the new year brings. I recommend you take warm clothes and, if you want to get a good place, go at least at 3 in the afternoon to be able to enjoy everything from the best place. Bring some food, although later you will find plenty of places where you can dine when entering the new year.
– Las Vegas: Also very original since you can enjoy all the cities in the world in one and with all the luxuries you can imagine. Light and sound shows on the streets, fireworks and very special parties in all the hotels in the city. It is the liveliest night of the year in the city of the game, and that every day there seems to be a party.
Top 10 Best Places in the World to Celebrate New Year’s Eve (February 2023)
- Las Vegas, London, Christmas, New York, Paris, Venice