When we organize a trip we always take into account a lot of things such as the places we want to visit, the weather it will take or how we will move around being there. Something to keep in mind if you are going to visit any foreign country are the laws, since they are different in each country and in some cases you can commit a crime for a bullshit that would not have even crossed your mind that it cannot be done.
That is why it is very important that when you go to visit a country you should keep an eye on its laws, especially those of the city you are going to visit since this will save you a possible displeasure. Although it is not very normal to find “rare” laws, here are a few curious laws that you can find yourself out there and for which you will be fined if you don't comply. Take note:
- If you are going to be in Singapore you should know that since 1992 it is not allowed chew gum on the street since they always keep the streets clean. Even if you are one of the people who throw them away, skip the gum on your trip to save yourself a good fine.
- Very close to Venice, on Eraclea beach, it is totally prohibited to build sandcastles... amazing but forget about the bucket and the shovel if you travel with kids as the fun could be very expensive.
- Something very funny and known to almost everyone is that in Amsterdam you cannot smoke tobacco in public places although you can smoke if it is marijuana since it is fully legalized.
- One of the biggest bullshit I've come across is that in Florida women can't Make skydiving… Sundays! Any other day, yes, but not Sunday. The sentence can be up to jail. Incomprehensible.
- If you are going to be in Switzerland you should take into account that flush the cistern after night it is illegal since it is considered that you disturb the neighbors, so learn to control your body to avoid problems.
- In the Italian city of Capri you will not be able to wear the classics surfing flip flops since they are considered to be very noisy. You can go to jail.
- Another absurd law that you find in the United States, specifically in Alabama, is that you cannot drive with your eyes closed. And I say, does someone drive like that?
- One of the most famous destinations in recent years, Dubai, prohibits kiss in publicSo be very careful as you may have a good problem with this. What's more, in the movie "Sex in New York 2" it could be seen that Samantha almost ended up in jail for it.
And since you are loads, do you know any curious law?
Crazy Laws That Still Exist Around The World (January 2022)