Whenever we travel we look for a lot of information about the destination and what places we want to visit but we do not always pay much attention to the airports through which we will go both round trip, although this is something that is changing in recent times and more and more people are looking for all the information on airports to find out what services they have or where to go in the event of any problem.
Today I would like to tell you about Punta Cana airport, in the Dominican Republic and whose main objective is to receive millions of tourists seeking vacation destinations such as Playa Punta Cana or Playa Bávaro. Its construction is normal and is set in the Caribbean culture. Here are some of the characteristics of Punta Cana International Airport:
– No air conditioning, something very rare being international but considering that you are going to be in the Caribbean I do not think that air conditioning matters much since it will be a transit place where you will be a few minutes, although the problem could come if you are late with your flight.
- It is on the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic and some of its terminals have palm tree roofs, something very traditional there and which they have also wanted to use at the airport since it does not affect the safety of any passenger at all.
- It is the airport with the highest air traffic in the country, and is that most of the tourists who visit the Dominican Republic do so to travel to Punta Cana.
- As soon as you get off the plane they will offer you transportation to carry your bags to the area where the tour operator is or outside the airport, but in reality they are very few meters away and it is not worth it. If the tour operator told you that you have the bus very far, then it would compensate if they took you.
- The day you arrive they make you a photo with two caribbean And then you can buy it, it costs something expensive but it is not mandatory to buy it although it is mandatory to do it. An original way of having control of everyone who comes to Punta Cana.
- As for the airport departure terminal, it has the same services as any other, such as duty-free shops (for gifts, clothing, typical products ...), bars and restaurants.
GATE TO PARADISE - PUNTA CANA AIRPORT 2019 4K (April 2023)
- airports, Punta Cana