Barcelona It is a very complete province where you can find all kinds of tourism and activities. If what you like is to lie on a beach and spend all your holidays resting in the sun, here I leave you all the beaches of the province of Barcelona so you know what you are going to find in each municipality.
Take note of some of the beaches in its most important municipalities:
– Beaches of Barcelona: La Nova Icaria, La Barceloneta, Sant Sebastiá, La Mar Bella or El Bogatell. They are all urban beaches with fine golden sand. It has different services such as buses, parking, bars and toilets.
– Castelldefels beach: It has an extension of almost 5 kilometers and has a bus, train, parking and other services such as showers or toilets.
– Sitges Beaches: Here you can find no less than 17 beaches with multiple services such as bus, parking, train, showers and bars. To highlight Cala Ginesta, P. del Garraf, Aiguadolç, La Ribera, Dels Balmins, Riera Xica or L’Estanyol.
– Gavà beaches: It has a large beach of almost 4 kilometers and services such as parking, bus, train, showers or WC.
– Viladecans Beaches: 2,460 mts beach. with buses, showers or toilets.
– Vilanova i la Geltrú beaches: The most important are the Prat de Vilanova beach (500 meters), Ribes Roges (1. kilometer) or Sant Gervasi, a small and very cozy beach that measures 300 meters.
– El Masnou beaches: You have the Masnou beach that measures just over a kilometer or the 1,600 meter d'Ocata beach.
–Vilassar Beaches: It has 3 urban beaches, that of Ponent (almost 2 kilometers), l’Astillero (1 kilometer) and l’Almadrava (380 meters.).
– Beaches of Arenys de Mar: Here you have the Cavaió (750 meters), Picordia (1,450 mt.), The Nudist (280 meters) or the Musclera (550 meters).
– Sant Pol beaches: Here you can visit 8 beaches of different styles, such as Roques Blanques, La Murtra, Can Villar, Sant Pol or Morer.
Barceloneta Beach | The most crowded and famous beach in Barcelona, Spain | Onel's Travel (June 2022)
- Barcelona, Catalonia, beaches