Barcelona It is one of the most interesting cities in our country, in addition to the center of design and having several of the most important textile factories, which makes it an exceptional destination if you are passionate about fashion. Next I will give you some tips for shopping in Barcelona and that you know the most interesting things you can buy and where. Take note:
– fashion: you have many shops with all kinds of signatures on Passeig de Gracia, Rambla de Catalunya, Diagonal, Vía Augusta or Plaza de Catalunya shopping area.
– Crafts: In the Gothic Quarter you have shops that specialize in handicrafts and very special items such as hats, knives, feathers, gems, religious objects or herbalists.
– Decoration and antiques: You have shops like Vinçon, the Boulevard de los Anticuarios or Gostsland, where you can find old objects, all kinds of art and furniture, both antique and designer.
– Boqueria Market: It is the largest and best supplied in all of Europe so it is a real show. There you will find exotic fruits, the best seafood and fish from the coast and all kinds of food.
– The Mercat del Encants: It is a market like the Rastro de Madrid where you can find antiques, clothing, books, curious objects and all kinds of items, almost all second-hand.
– Wines and cavas: Great wine province, those of Penedés and Alella whites are totally recommended if you like a good glass with an authentic flavor.
– Leisure: In the Born area you will find the new leisure and shopping area of the city with lots of streets where you will find pubs, restaurants, cocktail bars or places to have tapas. You also have shops of all kinds such as fashion, flowers, esotericism, jewelry, perfumes, footwear ... In the port area you will also find many shops and malls where you can find all kinds of items.
The 8 Best Barcelona Sneaker & Streetwear Shops (August 2020)
- Barcelona, shopping