If there's one thing I love to do on vacation, it's going to a theme park. Whenever I go to a city I inform myself and if there is one I love to go. In Europe there are many theme parks, so I have made a compilation of the most attractive, among which I do not include the most famous and of which we have already spoken on other occasions and which are Eurodisney and Parque Warner Madrid. Here you have them:
– The Eden Project: It is in the south of England and is a theme park dedicated to nature and environmental conservation. In July they organize a Garden Party, which is a party that includes concerts and activities of all kinds.
– Parc Asterix: If you like the famous Asterix and Obelix, this is undoubtedly your park. It is north of Paris and you can see all the characters in the comic parading and in various attractions.
– Futurescope: It is close to Poitiers, in France, and has several futuristic shows where special effects are the protagonists. Very interesting if you like that world.
– Siam park: It is in the south of Tenerife and is the largest water park in Europe. I have visited it and I have to say that it is spectacular, with Thai decoration and attractions for all ages where you will have a great time. It has a spectacular wave pool. You can buy a voucher to visit this and the Loro Parque and it will be cheaper.
– Parrot park: Also in Tenerife, in this case in the north. A spectacular place to see a lot of animals and that has shows of dolphins, sea lions, parrots and even killer whales. It has a spectacular penguin.
– Europa-Park: It is in the south of Germany and is the ideal place if you like strong emotions. One of its attractions, the ‘Blue Fire Megacoaster’, launches you at almost 100 km / h in less than three seconds.
Top 20 Theme Parks in Europe (2019) (April 2021)
- theme parks