Huelva It is one of the Spanish provinces with the most beautiful beaches, although the truth is that in our country all the beaches have something special. As the summer is already here I have been telling you in recent days the characteristics of the beaches of some cities or provinces, so today I will continue with it.
In this case I will focus on the Huelva beaches, very numerous and with different landscapes and characteristics so that your vacations adjust to your tastes. These are some of the most important and well-known:
– Almonte Beaches: Matalascañas beach (It has an extension of 4 kilometers of golden sand and all kinds of services), Castilla beach (spectacular with 20 kilometers of extension and surrounded by the Doñana Park. It has a spectacular cliff landscape and does not have any type of services ).
– Isla Cristina Beaches: Surrounded by marshes you will find several beaches, such as the Isla Canela beach (golden sand, dunes and urban), the Redondela beach (small but charming and surrounded by eucalyptus) or the Punta Caimán beach (it is virgin, it does not have services and it is difficult to access, but it is small, ideal for spending a day with your partner).
– Cartaya Beaches: Playa del Portil (4 kilometers of golden sand surrounded by spectacular natural landscapes and with all kinds of services) and Playa del Rompío (surrounded by the La Flecha de Cartaya Natural Area, just 1 kilometer and with hardly any services but very beautiful).
– Lepe Beaches: La Antilla Beach (4 kms. Long with golden sand and various services), Nueva Umbría Beach (it is nudist, surrounded by natural landscapes and has few services), Islantilla Beach (it is a large tourist complex that has all kinds of services, golden sand and the infrastructure is spectacular).
– Beaches of Moguer: Playa del Parador (it has few services and it is almost virgin. Its beauty is spectacular to be surrounded by pine forests, eucalyptus and cliffs), Mazagón beach (it has several services and it is very large).
– Punta Umbría beaches: Punta Umbría beach (it is an urban beach with golden sand with all kinds of services and a lot of atmosphere), Playa de la Bota (it is a bit isolated in a pine forest with dunes, very beautiful), Playa de los Enebrales (the beach perfect if you want tranquility since it is almost virgin, isolated and does not have any type of service).
Isla Cristina Beach , Huelva - Spain (February 2023)
- Huelva, beaches