Cuba It is a fascinating country that has a lot to offer to everyone who visits it, especially in terms of natural landscapes as there is not as much building as in other countries. With tropical beaches spectacular, it is one of the best destinations that you can visit despite the fact that it is not one of the most developed countries and that its political regime is somewhat peculiar.
For all the above, you must take into account a number of things when travel to Cuba so that your holidays are perfect and you do not experience any inconvenience. Take note:
- A part of the Cuban population lives in a considerable poverty, so in many places they will ask you for money or an object that you take and that is very difficult to get there. You can take advantage of the trip to do charity, I have friends who have returned with empty suitcases since any shirt or pants is very necessary for some people.
- It is a country where the sex tourism It is the order of the day, mainly due to the poverty that I was talking about before. It is very common not only in women but also in men.
- As for accommodation, it is most recommended that you hire a hotel with a hotel chain that it is internationally known since they are the ones that can best ensure quality in all its services.
- You can pay in dollars or euros, both currencies are received in almost all places because they are currencies that are quoted very well with respect to the Cuban currency.
– Havana It is one of the most advanced and beautiful cities, in addition to having many interesting things, such as its famous Malecon. This city is an essential visit if you go to Cuba since it is one of the most beautiful cities in Latin America.
- As for shopping, what people usually take the most from there are cigars, considered the best in the world. Buy them in authorized establishments since in the streets they sell many imitations of good brands but that are of poor quality.
- The gastronomy of Cuba It is great, especially the seafood. If we had to highlight one of their delicacies it would be lobster since they say it is the best you can eat in the entire Caribbean. To drink, nothing like a Mojito to beat the heat and savor the drink they do best there.
CUBA TRAVEL TIPS: THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE TRAVELING (October 2021)