Sitting in your seat, you keep wondering if you will ever get to your destination. You can have a thousand things in mind that you could be doing if the journey you are taking was not so long. Surely it will cross your mind, those calls you never make to old friends, the purchases you will have to make when you get home, etc. Instead of getting bitter thinking about the time you are wasting, what you have to do is make certain activities until you reach your destination.
- Take papers that you have to order but don't weigh too much. Organize them by dates.
- Use you mobile to send sms or make both business and private calls. Try to have an agenda next to you that allows you to write down the most important data of your telephone negotiations.
- A laptop It is the perfect companion for longer trips. Confirm reservations, send important emails, etc. A laptop will also allow you to connect to the Internet and enjoy all the wonders that the network will provide you for free. With Internet access, you can do almost everything you need, except getting to your destination sooner.
– Hobbies. If you love sewing, why not take your utensils to use during the trip? You can also put into practice other of your skills such as writing or reading.
- That you will not forget move. Sitting for hours can be killer for anyone. Make sure you make sure to stretch your legs to get rid of the stiffness. In this way you will help your blood supply to work much better during the trip.
ROAD TRIP ESSENTIALS! (September 2020)