Shanghai It is one of the most important cities in China and one of the most popular for tourists in recent years. 20 million people live in the city, more or less half of the census of all of Spain, which makes it the largest city in the country and one of the most interesting in the world in terms of culture. If you still have any doubts about whether or not Shanghai can be a quality destination, I will tell you some of the main reasons why you should visit it:
- His architecture is awesome. If you like buildings and, especially, skyscrapers, you will be in the perfect city to admire impressive places.
- The gastronomy It is very varied since diverse cultures and religions are mixed there. Exquisite delicacies that you would never have imagined trying will have at your disposal, all you need is to be a little brave. In addition, their meals are different from those typical of the rest of China, although of course you will also find them.
- You can discover God's temple, the largest in the world and one of the main attractions in Shanghai.
- If you like adventure or have children, you can visit Jinjiang Amusement Park, a spectacular amusement park.
- In 2010, the event was held in Shanghai Universal ExpoSo the whole city is up to date in all aspects, be it transport, facades, etc.
- In the Shanghai Zoo you can find thousands of animal and plant species, as well as various exhibitions and spectacular gardens. One of its biggest attractions is panda bears.
- Like any new booming city, there are hotels of all kinds and for all budgets, but anyway they are not very expensive and for a modest price you can stay in a luxurious hotel.
- The best time for travel to shanghai It is in autumn or spring, since the climate is intermediate and you will not be too cold or too hot as in the other seasons.
Shanghai Travel Guide (November 2022)