In times of crisis where employment is increasingly difficult it is great to find job offers like these, and that is that Ryanair is looking for cabin staff for all your routes, a great way to combine work with the passion for traveling that you surely have. The jobs are all for cabin staff and you can work in some of the bases they have in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain (specifically Madrid, Barcelona, Girona and Alicante), Germany, Belgium, Italy and Sweden.
If you have already traveled with Ryanair you will have seen that his cabin staff is always youngNormally because they are jobs where you travel a lot and at older ages there are always commitments such as marriage or children that do not allow you to dedicate yourself to this. The salary, although they have not confirmed it, is between 1,000 and 1,400 euros, a salary that is good in Spain but is very low compared to the average salary in other European countries.
The requirements for the position are as follows:
- Your height should be between 1.57 and 1.82 meters.
- Your English must be fluent, both written and oral.
- To know how to swim. At the moment no one has needed it, but if something happens it is obvious that you must know how to do it.
– Being over 18 years.
- To have Gift of people and knowing how to deal with the public, especially in situations such as these where there may be delays, cancellations, breakdowns, etc.
- No specific training is required.
The selection process is done with a meeting of the candidates with the companies that carry it out. There are several meetings in which they tell you the conditions, the wages to be received, the possibilities of promotion and a personal interview where they ask you what you have worked on, what you like to do and those things. If they select you, they call you a few days later and offer you a 3 year contract, dedicating 6 weeks to do a training course. You can sign up here, that link is for the selection in Madrid.
MY EXPERIENCE WORKING AS A RYANAIR FLIGHT ATTENDANT | Franderlust (September 2020)