The fear to fly It is a problem that has many people around the world and can only be fully understood by those who suffer it, since it is not necessary to have had a mishap during a flight or that a family member has suffered it. Fear is felt and in many cases there is no explanation. If it happens to you, take a look at these tips to lose the fear of flyingI hope I can help you:
- In the first place, think that pilots are exceptionally prepared people to handle an airplane, and that if the airplane takes off it is because there is total security for it.
- The plane is the safest means of transport in the world, since the technology that is used together with the extensive knowledge and experience of those who manage them makes it the safest. It is more scary because when there is an accident the victims are more, but look for how many people have died in Spain in a plane accident in the last 10 years and how many in a traffic accident, I assure you that the number is much higher in the latter.
– Share the fearIf you are having a hard time talking to a flight attendant or flight attendant, they will be able to help you, either by giving you something to reassure you or by taking you to the cabin during the flight so you can see how everything works.
- If it scares you especially when it takes off or lands, don't look out the window since that can make you feel worse.
- Flying accompanied helps a lot, especially if he is a person you trust and who knows your problem since he will help you a lot to take the flight with greater tranquility.
- Plan well what you are going to do during the flight. Sitting and doing nothing doesn't help you, so take a computer or some device to watch a movie, play some video game or listen to music. You can also buy yourself a magazine, you will see that the flight passes without you hardly realizing it.
Jeff Rossen Give Tips On How To Overcome Fear Of Flying | Megyn Kelly TODAY (October 2020)