If a couple of days ago I gave you some tips for organize a romantic tripNow that the date of love is closer, I bring you a couple of romantic getaways for Valentine's Day:
– Dubai: If you like luxury and “everything in style”, nothing better than a trip to "City of gold", where you will see excellent landscapes, shops, restaurants and all kinds of leisure and relaxation places to spend those days away from the stress of working life.
– Philadelphia: it is not only a great North American city but there are many free and romantic activities or taking a walk through the Love Park, the love park, where all the couples go for romantic walks and if the weather is right it is the ideal place to spend such a special day.
– Vienna: one of the most romantic cities in the world and which is also not very busy on this date, so it is an ideal destination for a romantic trip. You also have many places to visit, such as the palace where Sissi lived, the Empress who starred in such a beautiful love story.
– Paris: of course, the quintessential romantic city. Nothing more beautiful than giving your partner a trip to this city to visit such typical places as the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées or the Place de la Concorde. As an ideal romantic activity in Paris, book a dinner on one of the many night cruises that cross the Seine and you can enjoy a pleasant menu with the best company and having the best possible views, those of the City of Light fully lit.
In addition to these cities there are many more, but these four offer different activities and destinations so that you can choose completely different trips.
VALENTINES DAY | Most Romantic Place | Top 5 Romantic getaways! (September 2023)
- Philadelphia, Paris, Valentine, Vienna