In less than a month we already have here the Valentine's Day and you're probably already starting to look at a romantic journey to surprise your partner and to get away wherever, since on that date what matters is that you are alone and you can spend a few days with each other. There are many ways to do it, but I have compiled what I think is the best so pay attention to these tips for organizing a romantic trip:
- First, it is essential to avoid a destination in which either of you have been with a previous partner. It can be done at any other time of the year, but not on Valentine's Day. Search a place desired by both or that it has something that can become your special city.
- The journey from one place to another is also very romantic, so look for ways to make it more special. A plane trip is great and faster, but if for example you make a journey by train in a cabin for the two of you it will be much more romantic.
- If you have children, do not think about them, neither during the preparation nor during the trip, that would stress you out and you could not enjoy the trip. Of a whole year there will be four days that you are without them, nothing will happen or you don't need to call them 20 times a day.
- Make a map with the places that you would like to visit both in that city and, if possible, go to a musical or theater, even if it is in another language, it will be a unique experience.
- Finally, there is three topics of conversation that are prohibited: work, family and friends. There are many topics to talk about, including commenting on the clothes worn by someone passing by on the street.
The most important thing in a romantic trip is that you can totally evade you the rest of your life and, during those days, become the only inhabitants of the world without worrying.
Summer Picnic Ideas | HONEYSUCKLE (April 2021)
- Valentine's Day