We all want that during holidays everything goes well. Even during a sporadic weekend we want to tie it all up so that nothing is left to chance. This is especially important when it comes to health, so we recommend that you pay attention to the following tipsThey will surely come in handy to go home the way you left or better.
– Prepare the trip in time, if it can be at least 20 days in advance. This is essential to avoid hiring things quickly and running, which in the long run is usually a problem, either because of the money spent or because what is contracted does not meet our expectations. Compare as many offers as possible.
- Keep in mind that you can get diseases on the trip. Make sure you are well and go to a vaccination to avoid dangerous diseases like those that circulate in some countries. At the international vaccination center they can inform you very well.
– Take clothes of all kindsYou never know how long it can be. Obviously, if you go to Finland you will not be hot, but you always have to be prepared for any surprise. Pull flip flops and coat alike, don't be embarrassed. Protect yourself from bites and stings, especially at bedtime.
– Drink bottled water and try to avoid ice drinks. There is no question of catching a cold in the middle of the trip, that would spoil everything.
- During the trip eat foods that are well cooked. Be very careful with sauces and fish, as they are the foods that tend to get worse earlier.
– Consume peeled, washed, and dried fruit. If it can be, peel it yourself. Avoid salads in tropical places and reject any ice cream that may be made from non-potable water.
- Protective creams, water, cap, insecticide, mosquito repellent, sunglasses ... can be almost essential elements for your trip. Before you miss them, put them in your suitcase.
- Never share such things personal like a toothbrush or a razor. Also forget about tattoos in places where there is no hygienic-sanitary certificate.
- If you are going to have intercourse Put on a condom with someone you don't know more than one night. This will help you avoid unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Finally, take a little travel kit. This is important to always carry with you, in some countries poisonous animals can attack you. In that case you will always have to have a phone number to ask for help.
10 Anti-theft Travel Tips (October 2021)