- One of the Beaches most popular and photographed of Croatia it is without a doubt the beach Zlatni Rat (could be translated as the Golden Horn). This beach is near the town of Bol on the Island of Brac. Impressive in appearance, it features a beautiful crescent shape. In summer it fills up with tourists who want to windsurf.
- The beach Baska Voda It is one of the largest. It is located in a quiet area near an old fishing village called Biokovo, known for its romantic walks.
– Brela it is close to Makarska, south of Split, and occupies a total of 6 km [3.75 miles]. You will find crystal clear waters and few stones in the sand.
- Without a doubt, one of the most extraordinary beaches in Croatia is located on the rab island, and is known by the name of Lopar (Paradise).
– Trstenica It has a length of 1 kilometer of blue waters and a sand formed by infinity of pebbles. It is great for families. It is located 10 minutes walk from the city of Orebic on the peninsula of Peljesac.
- The beach BanjeOutside of Dubrovnik it is perfect for spending a quiet day with the children. It has very easy access and from it you can enjoy impressive views of the city.
- In the elegant Hvar island You will find different beaches among which the one known as Mlaska stands out.
- You can find a mini Ibiza on the beach of Zrce (near Novalja) thanks to the different clubs that form it.
Most Beautiful Beach in Croatia! (June 2023)