To think that you have to do a long Flying, for a lot of hours in the same plane, can be a great fear for many people that is difficult to overcome. Today we are going to give you some tips to try to make your trip more convenient for you comfortable And pleasant.
• Always place one of the pillows between the small of the back (just below the ribs) and the seat. Helps relieve subsequent pain.
• Ask for a pillow for you neck if you don't have yours.
• If you decide read The newspaper places your hands on the armrest and slowly rotates your torso to loosen the tension in your upper body.
• When you can take off belt Try taking a walk down the aisle of the plane by flexing your knees a little.
• If you notice that your feet begin to swell, lift them off the ground a little and make rotary movements. This will help you maintain better blood circulation.
• Carry enough in your hand luggage chewing gums. These will help you compensate for changes in pressure. Try to chew gum whenever you take off or land, this will prevent your ears from hurting.
• Uses clothing loose. Eating and drinking on the plane can make you feel bloated, but if your clothes are loose you won't be as uncomfortable.
• Try not to drink drinks alcoholic on the plane. A good bottle of water will also help you hydrate your skin.
• When you travel with someone bone broken make sure you have enough medicine to take along the way. Pressure changes can make your breaks hurt more.
Prevent DVT On Long Flights | Exercises To Prevent DVT | DVT Flight Socks | Reduce DVT Risk (2018) (December 2021)
- in the air