"Have you read the book? I think this street appears in a movie ». Now we can visit those places that sound so much to us in person.
With this little guide that we present to you here, you can visit famous places from the capital of England while visiting the city:
- If you come to London by King’s Cross station, you can't forget to look for platform 9 ¾, where Harry Potter take the Hogwarts express. Across the river, Borough Market is where Harry gets off the Knight Bus on Stone Street.
- The floor of Bridget jones It's above The Globe pub on Bedale Street.
- In Soho, Berwick Street appears on the album cover of Oasis (What´s The Story Morning Glory).
- If you are fans of Beatlesgo to Oxford Street and stop by Charlotte Mews, the shortcut the four musicians took to get to the movie concert on time "Hard Day´s Night".
- And of course, stop by Abbey Road if you want to cross the famous crosswalk.
- After the famous zebra crossing you can stop by Portobello Road, to see the blue door (yes, now painted black) of Hugh grant in "Notting Hill".
- The Westminster abbey It is one of the biggest tourist attractions in London and where, perhaps, you have the possibility of participating as extras in a movie that is currently being shot, such as what happened to passers-by in the area who ended up doing the same thing when there it was filmed "The Da Vinci Code".
- You shouldn't leave without visiting the Sherlock Holmes museum in Baker Street, to go back to the center while you hum the Gerry Rafferty song.
If you know more places do not hesitate to leave your comment!
Your Face Sounds Familiar: Michael Pangilinan as George Michael - "Careless Whisper" (December 2021)