One of the most successful Spanish destinations when summer arrives is Almeria, which is also very interesting to visit the rest of the year but with good weather offers a lot of spectacular beaches where you can relax. It has more than 200 kilometers of coastline, along which you can find all kinds of beaches so you can choose the one that best suits you.
The average temperature during the year is 20ºC, and the summers are always very sunny, so it is undoubtedly a perfect place to enjoy a summer vacation since, in addition to beaches, you will discover a beautiful city and province. Take note of the best beaches in Almería:
– San Miguel de Levante beach: It is in the Cueva de San Miguel and it is dark sand. It is a perfect beach for lovers of water sports such as windsurfing, sailing or scuba diving. It is very close to the tourist area of Almerimar.
– San Miguel de Poniente beach: it is on the other side of the Cueva de San Miguel and it is also known as the “Playa del Cepillo”. It is more famous than the previous beach since it has the Blue Flag.
– La Garrofa Beach: It is a small beach with dark sand and stones, something that many people don't like but worth visiting since it has a spectacular cliff.
– San Telmo beach: It is one of the beaches with the most sun throughout the year due to its location. It is a very quiet beach that does not usually have many people since to get to it you have to go down a cliff. It is of fine and dark sand.
– Carboneras Beaches: It is one of the most famous of the entire Almería coast thanks to the fact that Carboneras has many beaches where you can do all kinds of water activities.
– Las Olas Beach: It is a small beach that has fine, dark sand and the sea is very calm, so it is ideal for families with children or people who do not like waves very much. It is very close to the Fishing Port of Almería.
– Aguadulce Beach: It is in Roquetas de Mar, one of the most famous municipalities in the province of Almería and the one that more tourists come to each year.
THE BEST OF ALMERÍA & CABO DE GATA! (March 2021)
- Almería, beaches