The Costa Brava It is one of the most important tourist destinations in the entire Spanish coast, with more than 200 kilometers with beaches for all tastes, coasts, cliffs and various coves so that you can relax in the environment that you like the most. Between the municipalities of Blanes and Port Bou you have a lot of coasts, and among them many places of the best there are. for diving In our country. Water beaches with excellent quality, blue flag beaches and in the summer season an irresistible climate to lose yourself in any corner for hours.
Among the many beaches on the Costa Brava I would highlight the following:
– Platja Gran (Platja d’Aro): A wonderful corner of golden sand and crystal clear waters that is very close to the city center, which is also very worth visiting.
– Cadaqués: In this municipality there are several highly recommended beaches that merge with the white houses, the ideal place to go back in time and reach a magical and charming town.
– Tamariu Beach: It is in Palafrugell and it has clear sand and the water is very crystalline, as well as spectacular as it falls from the cliffs.
– Platja Gran: It is in Tossa de Mar, next to a castle and its walls that seem to merge with the sea. It is a very quiet beach and one of the most recommended as the landscape is spectacular.
- Finally, there are other very interesting beaches in towns like Llansá, Port de la Selva, Roses, Begur, Palamós, San Feliu de Guixols or Blanes.
Beautiful beaches and fantastic corners to discover that will undoubtedly make your vacation one of the most relaxing you have ever had.
Costa Brava Beach Tour. Travel Guide. (September 2023)
- Catalonia, Tarragona