The Santa Maria Port, in Cadiz, It is one of the towns with the greatest tourist interest in our country, thanks in part to the very beautiful beaches it has and the climate that allows you to enjoy them for much of the year. Next I tell you what they are the best beaches in Puerto de Santa María:
– La Puntilla Beach: It is at the mouth of the Guadalete river and has an extension of 1,300 meters with average occupation. It is semi-urban, with golden sand, calm waters and has a promenade. There you can practice windsurfing or fly the kite, and among its services it has a bus stop, parking, showers, toilets, kiosks and walkways so you don't always have to walk on the sand.
– Los Toruños Beach: It is in the Bahía de Cádiz Natural Park and its extension is 4,300 meters. A beautiful completely rustic and virgin beach that is isolated and surrounded by vegetation. It is of fine golden sand and its occupation is low, so it is ideal if you want tranquility. It has very few services and you can also windsurf.
– Valdelagrana beach: It is also in the Bahía de Cádiz Natural Park and has an area of 1,800 meters with fine golden sand and calm waters. It has a promenade of almost the entire length of the beach, conditioned to be able to go by bicycle. Among its services you find showers, toilets, umbrellas, hammocks, kiosks, buses, nautical equipment rental or parking.
– Fuentebravía beach: It is a family beach with high occupancy and located next to a cliff, in addition to being also surrounded by vegetation. It has fine golden sand and both wind and waves are moderate, so it is very good for windsurfing. Also, it is a great place for fishing and diving. Among its services there are showers, toilets, beach bars and restaurants.
– Santa Catalina beach: It is 3,000 meters long with fine golden sand and calm waters. Its occupation is usually high and you can practice various water sports. Among its services you find showers, toilets, telephones, kiosks, parking or buses.
Places to see in ( El Puerto de Santa Maria - Spain ) (June 2022)
- Cádiz, beaches, Puerto de Santa María