Go camping It is one of the most chosen options by travelers when choosing their holidays, especially for those who are lovers of nature and who want to be in contact with it during their rest days. Here is a list with those who are considered the best european campsites:
– Ilha da Berlenga (Portugal): To get to this campsite you must cross from Peniche by sea and it is usually quite rough so you can get a little dizzy, although it certainly makes up for it since the campsite is on a hillside that has exclusive access to a small cove with waters crystal clear which is spectacular. Ilha da Berlenga is a nature reserve and only ten families live there, all of them fishermen. A place where you will find a lot of tranquility.
– Varzeas Place (Portugal): it is in the hills in the center of the country, surrounded by eucalyptus, jasmine and orange blossom, a place with a lot of natural aroma. It has Turkish yurts (the typical Turkish tents) and there are beds and retro furniture. It is a farm area where there are plots that provide wine, figs or basil. They also have an excellent chicken coop and when you get up every morning you will have a basket with breakfast, all with fresh products.
– The White Donkey (Spain): It is high in the mountains of Salamanca and it is a spectacular place where you can discover what life was like in our country before the great constructions "invaded" us. It is an impressive forest overlooking Miranda del Castañar.
– La Fresneda (Spain): It is in Matarraña, in Teruel, and it is an ecological farm where there are olive trees and you can enjoy breakfasts with fresh pastries and other local products such as goat cheese or cured meat, which is accompanied by the vinito de la area is wonderful for any lunch.
– Cala Llevado (Spain): A natural wonder on the Costa Brava that extends along the side of several hills and that overlooks a rocky cove and a bay. Surrounded by beaches, it is only one hour from Barcelona and very close to Lloret de Mar.
– Les Romarins (France): The first thing I must tell you about this campsite is that if you have vertigo choose another one since it is in the highest mountains between Monaco and Nice. Wonderful to take a walk through those mountains and relax in any of its fields. You can rent pedal boats for a ride, in addition to going to the port to see the super yachts that millionaires have there.
The best beautiful campsite locations in Europe (August 2020)