Germany It has many charming cities and towns that are fantastic to visit on your vacation. One of these very charming cities is Düsseldorf, from which I bring you specifically the museums that you can visit there, since there are many and they offer you different options. Although there are many, I will tell you the most important Düsseldorf museums:
– Kunst Palast museum, also known as the Palace of Art Museum and where one of the most important collections from classical antiquity to the present day is found, including paintings, sculptures and photographs. Its facilities are about 5,000 square meters and it also has a library and a theater with capacity for 800 people.
– Aquazoo Museum and Löbbeke: it is a museum of natural sciences that also has an aquarium zoo with several rooms where you can see, among others, penguins, crocodiles or sharks, in addition to being able to see a large collection of insects and mollusks.
– Film Museum in Düsseldorf: Here you can find current and old film exhibitions. It is very interesting if you are a lover of the Seventh Art. Closed on Mondays.
– Hetjens museum: It is a ceramic museum where you can find pieces that were taken from all over the world.
– K20-K21 Museum: Here you can find a collection of modern art and also a very important one with 90 paintings by Paul Klee, who was also a professor at the Art Academy. In the K20 you can find works by Kandinsky or Picasso, while in the K21 you can see great works of contemporary art from recent years. It also closes on Mondays.
– Art in the Tunnel: an original museum that is almost 900 meters underground and where paintings, photographs and video works are displayed. Like all the others, it closes on Mondays.
These are only the most important, but there is no doubt that Düsseldorf is one of the most elegant cities in Europe and if you visit it you will discover great cultural content.
Cali Dreams Museum in Düsseldorf (October 2022)