One of the best cities in the world to do outdoor activities It is Cape Town since there are many natural places with a spectacular beauty that you will love to enjoy in a much more special way than simply going to see it as one more point of your journey. There are many activities what you can do in Cape Town, so I tell you the most interesting and spectacular:
– Table Mountain: You will have to take a rotating elevator to get there. It is the ideal activity if you want to enjoy the best views of the city and, above all, if you like photography.
– Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens: they are gardens of more than 500 hectares where you can contemplate the immense flora of the area and, if you are lucky, enjoy one of the many concerts that are usually offered there.
– Groot Constantia: you will feel like in the famous Falcon Crest as it is a wine estate that is three centuries old and where you can enjoy very interesting exhibitions.
– Muizenberg Beach: It is a small coastal municipality where you will find one of the best places to surf. If you do not like doing it you can always stick one day in the sun enjoying the virguerías that others do.
– Cape of Good Hope: a spectacular place where the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian Ocean meet. You will undoubtedly enjoy a unique landscape and you will be able to take truly impressive natural photographs.
– Bouders beach: I love this one, it is a beach that is full of penguin colonies that you can see in their natural habitat. Fantastic.
– Khayelitsha: It is the largest neighborhood in Cape Town and here you can appreciate the customs that the inhabitants have in their homes. There are also many bars, most picturesque, and also healers, there called sangomas.
Things To Do In CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA | UNILAD Adventure (August 2020)
- Cape Town