The famous magazine Forbes Traveler just put together a list with the 10 best new cruises of 2009. Although the economic crisis does not allow great waste, many companies continue to improve their boats to offer a more complete service to their clients. Thus, it is normal that there is a list with spectacular cruises within reach of few pockets:
– Oasis of the Seas: It belongs to Royal Caribbean and is one of the longest in the world. It has capacity for 5,400 people on board.
– Celebrity Equinox: It will premiere in August and will feature AquaSpa, with fruit, bathrobes, bowls, fresh flowers and Caribbean decor.
– Seabourn Odyssey: It has a huge public spa with a swimming pool and numerous private spa salons for personal enjoyment.
– Silversea Cruises Silver Spirit: It will feature live music, an oriental restaurant and dance shows.
– Luminous Coast: Belonging to the Costa Cruises company, it will compete with an 18-hole golf simulator, a Formula 1 golf simulator and a futuristic 4-D cinema hall.
– Carnival Dream: It has a huge spa and is ideal for traveling with children. It is one of the so-called kid friendly cruises. There are many water slides and pools prepared for the little ones.
– Viking Legend: It is a huge river cruise, one of the largest in the world. It has huge balconies to witness extraordinary views. In addition, it uses an ecological propeller to save energy.
– Pearl Seas Cruises Pearl Mist: It will be released in July and will have a capacity for 210 passengers only. Of course, it will have several luxurious boutiques to make it clear that it is aimed at people with a lot of money.
– MSC Splendida: It will be a six-star hotel with a butler available 24 hours a day for its 99 suites.
– MS Swiss Jewel: It has capacity for 118 passengers and has very good finishes in the suites. Marble bathrooms and panoramic windows are some of the advantages.
10 Best New Cruise Ships of 2020! (December 2021)