The offer It's breathtaking: lush rain forests, Mayan ruins, sacred caves, the largest barrier reef in the Northern Hemisphere, etc. This old Suburb British, characterized by being a place where predominantly English is spoken, has a stable government and a very good infrastructure tour. If you decide to visit this little paradise you must to visit places like:
- The glover atoll. Here you will find the largest and most remote maritime park in the area formed by an impressive barrier reef. This vast extension has great diversity biological. It consists of more than 850 separate reefs. The atoll offers an incomparable setting to practice diving and snorkel.
- The wildlife sanctuary Cockscomb Basin. Cockscomb was the first jaguar nature reserve. About 80 big cats roam the 40,000 hectares of the park, which is also home to four other species of wild cats and other types of animals.
– Cayo District. This remote area, west of Belize, has one of the best collections of Central America of Mayan ruins, including the great city of Snail and a ceremonial center called Xunantunich, known for its temples made up of large stone towers.
– Tikal. Located just across the border with Guatemala. This legendary Mayan city is also in the western part and you will enjoy visiting its great Mayan ruins.
– Blue hole. You will need a boat to get there, but it will be an unforgettable experience. This place was a favorite of Jacques Cousteau, and attracts tons of divers from all over the world.
Caribbean Beach Cabanas in Placencia Belize Paradise Guy (March 2023)