Salou It is one of the most famous Spanish coastal municipalities thanks to its countless charms. With almost 30,000 inhabitants, it is the main point of interest of the famous Costa Dorada and is about 10 kilometers from Tarragona. There you can find several beaches and coves You will love them as they are not only beautiful but they are very varied, so whatever type of beach you are looking for you will surely find it in Salou.
It is a perfect destination for the summer holidays but also to make a getaway at any time of the year, so in case you are going to be there take note of the best beaches in Salou:
– Llevant beach: It measures just over a kilometer and is an urban beach although surrounded by a lot of vegetation. It has a beautiful promenade, it is of golden sand and its occupation is usually high since it is one of the main ones. Among its services you can find sports facilities, children's facilities, disabled access, WC, showers, hammocks, umbrellas, nautical equipment rental, paking or anchorage area.
– Ponent Beach: Like the previous one, it also goes through the Salou promenade, it is urban and has high occupancy. It has access for the disabled, parking, bus stop, sports areas, children's areas, anchoring area, spa kiosk or nautical equipment rental. There is also a Yacht Club and it is next to the Salou Marina.
– Cala Crancs: It measures 800 meters and has a lot of vegetation around it. It is of fine and golden sand, with calm waters and medium occupation. Among its services there are parking, buses, toilets, showers, hammocks, umbrellas, nautical rentals or anchorage area.
– Cala Llenguadets: It is a beautiful cove that is only 60 meters long, although it is charming, which makes its occupation usually high. It has services such as showers, hammocks, umbrellas, a spa kiosk, an anchorage area, and nautical equipment rental.
– Llarga Beach: It is semi-urban, it measures 600 meters and has pine trees and a lot of vegetation. It is of medium occupation and the sand is fine and golden. Its access is a bit difficult and it has few services, although they are very useful, such as showers, toilets, hammocks, umbrellas or nautical rentals. It does not have parking although buses do.
Spain: Salou | Beaches & Seafront (November 2023)
- beaches, Salou