In Margarita Island You can find some of the best Venezuelan beaches, without a doubt an ideal place to enjoy a few days of vacation in the sun and resting. In them you can also do various activities or sports, so they are ideal destinations to combine rest and adventure on your vacation.
There are many Isla Margarita beaches So I have prepared a short summary with the best ones so that you can know what you will find in each one of them. Take note:
The 7 most popular
– Puerto Cruz Beach: It is a very quiet beach that is in the north of the island and is ideal for rest and relaxation. In that area are some of the best hotel complexes on the island.
– La Restinga beach: It is one of the best if you like surfing since here the best waves in the area are concentrated. It is 22 kilometers long.
– Guacuco Beach: It is one of the most touristic since it is very close to the center of the island. Its waters are very calm so it is the ideal beach if you like to take a calm bath or if you have children.
– Manzanillo beach: One of the most paradisiacal and spectacular of Isla Margarita, not only thanks to its landscape but also because in that area are the best local food restaurants on the island (fish specialists).
– Punta Arenas beach: Probably the best landscapes you will find if you are on this beach, with a spectacular combination of various factors of nature.
– Parguito Beach: Very good also for surfing, also occupying one of the first positions among the favorites of both islanders and tourists. It is in the north of the island.
– Caribbean beach: If you like to combine party and beach, this will undoubtedly be the ideal place thanks to its many open-air nightclubs.
Top5 Recommended Hotels in Margarita Island, Venezuela (January 2022)
- Isla Margarita, islands, beaches