Despite the financial and economic turbulence of recent months, the prices of the best suites of the most important hotels in the world have increased by 10% in the last year. The winner is the hotel's Royal Penthouse suite President Wilson in Geneva, Switzerland, which costs a whopping $ 65,000 per night.
The suite occupies the entire upper floor of the hotel. It is reached by a private elevator, it has four rooms with views of the Geneva and Mont Blanc lakes and it has a total of six bathrooms. Last year's winner, the amazing Ty Warner Penthouse at the Four Seasons Hotel from New York, this year ranks second with a price of 35.000$. On some of the walls of this luxurious suite you will find, as a decorative element, some inlaid pearls.
The third classified is the hotel presidential suite Cala di Volpe in Sardinia. Its price, in high season, is 45.000$ and it is located in the hotel tower, with a total extension of 2,500 square meters. It has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a private gym, a sauna, and a wine cellar. You can find other luxurious rooms in:
- Villa La Cúpola Suite, The Westin Excelsior, Rome. 31.000$
- The Presidential suite of the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Tokyo. 25.000$
- Bridge Suite, at Atlantis, Bahamas. 22.000$
- Imperial Suite, Park Hyatt Vendôme, Paris. 20.000$
- Royal Suite, Burj Al Arab, Dubai. 19.600$
- Royal Armleder at the Hotel Le Richemond, Geneva. 18.900$
- The Ritz-Carlton Suite, The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow. 16.500$
Here's a Tour of the World's Most Expensive Hotel Room ($100K/Night) (April 2021)