Asturias It is one of the most beautiful communities in our country. Green, with beautiful cities and coastal towns of great charm that will gladly welcome you on your vacation. There are many beaches throughout the Principality, so I will give you a summary with the best of each town and its characteristics so that you can decide where you want to go:
– Beaches of Avilés: Playa de las Salinas (2,100 meters and with a lot of services at your disposal), Playa de las Bayas (3 km. Of gray and golden sand. It has no parking or special services), Playa de la Roza (2 km. thick, dark gray sand, no parking or special services (it's a bit dangerous), Munielles beach (it is rustic, 250 meters, with parking and very cute) and Las Bahinas beach (also rustic, very quiet, small and with fine gray sand).
– Caravia Beaches: Playa de la Espasa (1,150 meters, fine golden sand, all kinds of services and average occupancy), Viso beach (rustic, with medium occupancy and surrounded by forests. It is beautiful).
– Perlova Beaches: Playa de Huelgues (it has parking, showers and bars), Carranques beach (It has parking, showers and bars) and Playa del Tanquero (it is rustic and does not have any type of services).
– Albandi Beaches: here stands out the Xivares beach, which has showers, parking and bars.
– Castropol Beaches: Arnao beach (400 meters in a sheltered area and where you can practice water sports), Penarronda beach (800 meters, it is declared a Natural Monument, it is of fine golden sand) Figueras beach (it is next to the port and you can also practice water sports).
– Colunga Beaches: Lastres Beach (the one from the ‘Doctor Mateo’ series, 300 meters of fine golden sand, moderate waves and all kinds of services), Isla beach (it has 800 meters, various services and a promenade).
– Cudillero Beaches: San Pedro de la Ribera beach (350 meters, parking, golden sand, camping, bars and recreational areas), Ballota beach (750 meters of golden sand, it is difficult to access and does not have any type of service).
– Gijón Beaches: San Lorenzo beach (1,550 meters of fine golden sand, all kinds of services. It is of high occupation), Rinconín beach (250 meters of fine golden sand, it has parking and other services).
– Ribadesella beaches: Vega Beach (1,600 meters of rustic beach with thick gray sand. It has all kinds of services), Marina beach (1,250 meters of fine golden sand with all kinds of services. It is usually quite windy), Peñarrubia beach (550 meters of fine golden sand, also with all kinds of services).
North Spain - Drone secret Surfspots and Beaches - San sebastian, Cantabria, asturias, galicia (September 2020)
- Asturias, beaches